Thursday, November 3, 2022

What Happens in a Christian Studio



I recently received an e-mail from Matt Tommey, a Christian artist and coach. In it, he talked about what happens in our studio when we create with God.   It got me thinking, is this what is happening in my studio?

I want my studio to be a place like that.  A sacred space where I meet with the creative nature of God to fulfill a Kingdom assignment. 

I have been blessed with a great studio in my basement.  But somehow, going in it and creating has become a chore and not the blessing God intends it to be.  It is time for me to rekindle my enthusiasm and joy to allow my studio to be what God designed it to be again.

  • I will embrace my position as a child of God and do what He has put on my heart.
  • I will embrace my unique design as a creative and create with the Holy Spirit.
  • I will embrace my Kingdom assignment to create so God will be glorified.
What is your studio like?  Are you embracing it as a place to meet and create with God?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!



In the studio, we are most alive and God is glorified because creating was His idea in the first place. It’s who He is: Creator.   Matt Tommey

No comments:

Post a Comment