Friday, October 29, 2021

 

Hello, quilters! 

 This vintage postcard from Graphics Fairy was in my inbox today.  What a perfect pictorial image demonstrating quilting, especially hand quilting.

Let me show you what I mean.  Quilting (thread) can be a slow process(caterpillar) that keeps us busy(bees).  But when that quilt is done and given with love, you are acting like an angel!

An angel is a messenger from God, and God's message is always one of love.  Quilting is definitely an act of love.  So let me encourage you today to keep on going.  That quilt will get finished and will be a blessing to all that experience it.


“Sewing small pieces together gives me a peaceful heart and a quilt to wrap you with, my love.” ― Benita Skinner


1 comment:

  1. i'm a bit captivated by that beautiful vintage postcard, Jod33!

    ReplyDelete